An above average coin for the grade with a strong sharp reverse. This coin has below average wear and is pleasant looking for the grade. This is a great coin for any set.
- Contains .3599 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation ensures the Extra Fine-40 condition and quality of the coin.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your coin by adding a display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1855-O Liberty Seated Half Dollar to your cart today!