Undated California Gold 25 Cent Token. It is from 1853 according Breen and Gillio's reference on California Fractional Tokens. It was issued by Antoine Nouizillet and has a rarity rating of R.2 with about 500-1250 known. This coin has a nice look.
- Listed as BG-222 in the standard reference on California Fractional Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of Liberty encircled by stars.
- Reverse: Denomination within a wreath.
- Issued by Antoine Louis Nouizillet, a Jeweler that produced California Fractional Gold tokens from 1852 until 1858.
Protect and display your 25 Cent Liberty Gold round in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 25¢ Liberty Gold Round coin to your cart today!