The MintDirect® Single is the latest offering in our MintDirect® program, and now the 2017 Silver Darth Vader is available with this exclusive packaging. All coins in MintDirect® packaging are guaranteed to be in the exact condition from the mint.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in an RF welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card. Each authentication card features the MintDirect® designation.
- Limited mintage of 250,000 globally.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed, close up image of Darth Vader in a polished finish. Darth is set against a satin matte background featuring the Imperial logo.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Star Wars mint coins are a great gift for a young numismatist or Star Wars fan of any age. Add this 1 oz Star Wars Darth Vader coin to your cart today! And may the Force be with you!
Once a heroic Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker was seduced by the dark side of the Force, becoming the Sith Lord known as Darth Vader and led the Empire’s eradication of the Jedi Order. He remained in service of the Emperor, the evil Darth Sidious, for decades, enforcing his Master’s will and seeking to crush the fledgling Rebel Alliance that was led by Luke and Leia. But there was still good in him…
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.