This coin is housed in an old "fatty" NGC holder and has a mostly white obverse with some peripheral toning. The reverse is blast white.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Graded with the Prooflike (PL) designation.
- This issue is in MS-64 PL condition as graded by NGC.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Protect and display your Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1888-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!