With a mintage of 13,320,000 only a very small percentage of coins have received the Prooflike designation. This coin is housed in an old "fatty" holder and has peripheral toning, typical for coins in these holders. The reverse is blast white.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Designated by NGC as being Prooflike (PL).
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 PL condition.
- Only 46 coins graded higher by both PCGS and NGC with this designation.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1901-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!