This 29 oz Silver bar set was made by Johnson Matthey of Canada in 1965 and is one of the few complete 5-piece sets still available. These bars were some of the first bars produced out of Johnson Matthey’s Canadian facility making this highly collectible.
- Contains 29 oz of .999+ fine Silver.
- All 5 bars are in their original holder from 1965.
- Estimated mintage of only 5,000 bars each.
- Obverse: Displays the old JMC Logo next to a maple leaf along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Plain and intentionally left blank.
- Secondary market bars may have some natural toning or contact marks.
Handle your Silver bars with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your cart.
Since these Silver Bars are no longer being minted, they have become very popular with collectors and tend not to last. Add this 29 oz Silver Johnson Matthey Canada 5-Piece Bar set to your collection today!