Issued by Robert B Gray & Co, a jeweler that produced California Fractional Gold Tokens from 1858 until 1871. This token has a rarity rating of R.4 with about 200 to 500 known.
- Listed as BG-767 in the standard reference on California Fractional Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of Liberty encircled by stars.
- Reverse: Denomination within a wreath.
- Issued by Robert B Gray & Co, a Jeweler that produced California Fractional Gold tokens from 1858 until 1871.
Protect and display your 25 Cent Indian Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Octagonal 25¢ Liberty Gold coin to your cart today!