This coin is a nice example of this uncommon but popular overdate, showing slight circulation wear but with an overall pleasing appearance.
- Contains .3925 oz of Silver, and is slightly larger than a U.S. half dollar.
- Population of only 2 with 6 known finer.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the coin's authenticity and AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap, symbolic of liberty, with denomination, mintmark, date, assayer initials and composition below.
- Overdate variety shows the remnants of a "5" underneath the "6" in the date.
- Produced at the Guanajuato mint.
Featuring a similar design to the ubiquitous 8 Reales, the 4 Reales is much less commonly offered. Add this 4 Reales to your cart today!