This is a nice coin with a clean look. This coin is a nice addition to any Eisenhower dollar set.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's MS-65 condition.
- Type-1 variety with the flat letters on the reverse.
- Obverse: Features a profile of General/President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with “Liberty” above his head. Underneath his chin is the motto “In God We Trust” with the date at the base of his profile.
- Reverse: Rendition of the Liberty Bell superimposed on the moon, "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the face value.
- Features the Denver Mint's “D” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Ike Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this certified 1976-D Eisenhower Dollar in your cart today!