These 10 Kroner Gold coins of King Frederik VIII of Denmark are dated 1908-1909 and are graded MS-65 by NGC. Nice superior examples of European Gold.
- Contains .1288 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC or PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of King Frederik VIII of Denmark.
- Reverse: Crowned and mantled arms above date, value, mintmark and initials of the designer Vilhelm Buchard Poulsen.
- Minted at the Danish Royal Mint in Copenhagen.
Display your Danish Gold coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These 10 Kroners from Denmark are not frequently encountered and make a nice addition to any world Gold coin collection. Add this Gold 10 Kroner to your cart today!
Dates and grading service on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.