Note: These items are on a slight delay. We expect to ship these by 7/27/2017. Because these items are on delay, your entire order will ship upon their arrival.
As Marvel Comics #1 character, Spider-man is back again! Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-man is brought to life with this .9999 pure Silver coin struck by the Perth Mint and offers a very limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
Aligned with the release of Spider-man Homecoming, this coin is the very first release in a new Bullion series offered by S&A Partners, the worldwide leader in licensed, legal-tender coins.
- Coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come housed in plastic capsules inside a red pouch, based on availability. Multiples sold in 20-coin rolls.
- Mintage is limited to 50,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the image of your friendly neighborhood Spider-man.
- Struck in Australia by Perth Mint.
Protect your Silver Spider-man coin in style by adding an attractive wooden display box to your order.
Add this 2017 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver $5 SPIDERMAN™ BU coin to your cart today!
In Spider-man Homecoming, a young Peter Parker/Spider-Man, who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging superhero. Peter Parker, thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, returns home where he lives with his Aunt May. Under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark, Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine, distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. However, when the Vulture emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened!