The 1854 Liberty Octagonal 50 Cent Gold coin is a nice piece of Americana. California fractional Gold coins were produced between 1852 and 1876 and were used as a method of commerce for California pioneers.
- Listed as BG-532 in the standard reference on California Fractional Gold.
- Issued by Antoine Louis Nouizillet.
- Rarity rating of R.4 with about 150-200 known.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of Liberty with stars surrounding.
- Reverse: Denomination within a wreath.
- Nice and original coin with an orange patina.
Protect and display your 50 cent Liberty Gold Octagonal coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 50 cent Liberty Gold Octagonal coin to your cart today!