Despite the old cleaning, this coin is a key date to the series. This would be an excellent addition to any collection of historic Mexican coins.
- Contains .0981 oz Silver, and is approximately the size of a U.S. nickel.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the authenticity of this coin.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap, symbolic of liberty with denomination, mintmark, date, assayer initials and composition below.
- Minted in San Luis Potosi.
Protect and display your 1 Real coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this attractive example to your collection. Add this historic coin to your cart today!