The Guadalupe y Calvo mint was operated for a few short years in a remote area of Chihuahua to take advantage of the rich Silver deposits in the area. Coins from this mint are rarely offered.
- Contains .0981 oz Silver, and is approximately the size of a U.S. nickel.
- Only example of this scarce issue graded by NGC.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the authenticity of this coin.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap, symbolic of liberty with denomination, mintmark, date, assayer initials and composition below.
- Minted at the Guadalupe y Calvo mint in southern Chihuahua.
Protect and display your 1 Real coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this scarce coin to your collection. Add this historic coin to your cart today!