In 1918 and 1919 only, the Peso was struck in .800 fine Silver. In 1920, the Peso was devalued, and Peso coins were struck in the more familiar .720 alloy. Difficult to find in any condition, this AU coin is an excellent example of this two-year type.
- Contains .4663 oz Silver, as 18.13 grams of .800 fine.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the authenticity of this coin.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap with the inscription "LIBERTAD" above a wreath of oak and laurel. Denomination, date and "M" mintmark below.
- Produced by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Peso by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Add this certified 1919 Silver Peso to your cart today!