The Skyline Dollars series issued by the Cook Islands features prominent cities from around the world.
- Contains 5 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes laminated and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of only 5,000 pieces
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the issue of country, face value, Silver content and the mintage.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful Pagoda present in the Senso-Ji temple in Asakusa with the skyline of Tokyo in the background.
The incredibly thin and flexible Silver sheets and authentic patterns create an exceptional numismatic collectible. Add this Skyline Dollars Silver Note to your cart today!