Like the previous editions, the third and final issue in this series also features an elaborate combination of fine Silver and colorful glass elements. Sold out at the Mint.
- Contains .643 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 999 coins.
- Each coin has its own unique design.
- SeQrySign security feature.
- Comes in a decorative custom wooden box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A colorful shaped heart adorns the center of the coin and is surrounded by multi-colored glass. The lush green background resembling a lively wildflower meadow.
State of the art minting technology is combined with the millennia-old Millefiori tradition. Add this 2017 Cook Islands Silver Murrine Millefiori Glass Art coin to your cart today!
Each coin is unique, the glass rods are handmade, cured and then cut into discs.