Pope Benedict XVI's papacy lasted from April 19, 2005 until his resignation on February 23, 2013. Benedict XVI turned 90 on April 16, 2017.
- Contains 1/100 of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of Pope Benedict XVI. The inscriptions "90th Anniversary", his name and birth year as well as the year he turned 90 are included on the reverse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin commemorates this anniversary in classic style. Add this Gold coin to your cart today!