Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins. These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by. Coins in this listing may have marks, dings, spots or other light abrasions.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces.
- Reverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
With a historic and story-filled design, this 1 oz Silver coin is popular with collectors and investors. Add this 1 oz Silver Libertad to your cart today!