This coin was issued to commemorate Vladimir, Grand Duke of Kiev and Millennium of Christianity in Russia.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees this near perfect PR-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Monument to Vladimir, Grand Duke of Kiev and Millennium of Christianity in Russia.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Saint-Petersburg Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage, which further adds to its rarity and collectible appeal. Add this rare beauty to your holdings today!