Come face-to-face with a true Canadian icon, the beaver, as depicted on this fine Silver coin that beautifully re-creates a surprise encounter in one of Canada’s many lakes and waterways.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Displays a partially submerged beaver paddling downstream.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this stunning 1/2 oz Silver Iconic Canada Beaver coin to your cart today!
The reverse design by Canadian artist Glen Loates captures the industrious nature of an official emblem of Canada, all in vibrant color! One can imagine standing on the edge of a lake or paddling in a canoe, when nature’s idyllic silence is interrupted by a sudden splash that draws our gaze towards a surprising sight: a partially submerged beaver paddling by with wooden reinforcement for its lodge. An outstanding attention to engraved detail is apparent in the motion conveyed by the rippled surface of the water, as well as the textured appearance of the aspen branch firmly held by the beaver’s famously sharp teeth.