This short-lived type was minted in only 9 years between 1913-1936. Though none of these dates had particularly high mintages, the 1919 is tied for the lowest at a mere 300,000 examples produced. This attractive red-brown coin is certified MS-63 by NGC.
- Population of 4 at NGC, with only 5 known finer.
- Low mintage of only 300,000 pieces.
- Certified and encapsulated by NGC as MS-63 Red Brown.
- Obverse: Left facing bust of King George V.
- Reverse: Oak and pitcher plant wreath surrounding the Empire crown with date below. Denomination above and "NEWFOUNDLAND" below wreath.
- Features the Ottawa Mint's "C" mintmark below the wreath on the reverse.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this beautiful 1919 Large Cent to your cart today!