This is a 1950 Canada Silver Dollar graded MS-64 by PCGS. It is the variety with a "Single Water Line" against the canoe on the reverse. Great coin for a high grade Canadian Dollar set.
- Contains 0.60 oz of Silver.
- Comes graded MS-64 SWL by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of King George VI.
- Reverse: Depicts a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Canadian Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1950 Canadian Silver Dollar coin to your cart today!