Amazing condition of a medal struck at the 1892 World's Columbian Exposition in High Relief! Graded Proof-65 Ultra Cameo by NGC.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Composed of Aluminum and measures 35 mm in diameter.
- Graded as Proof-65 Ultra Cameo by NGC.
- Struck in High Relief and is attributed as HK-222
- Obverse: Allegorical representation of Liberty facing left, surrounded by stars.
- Reverse: Pays homage to the Landing of Columbus.
Protect and display your Columbian Exposition Liberty Head High Relief So-Called Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These Columbian Exposition So-Called Dollars make an excellent addition to any "So Called Dollars" collection. Add this Gem Proof example to your cart today!