Nice 25 cent Third Issue note with a portrait of William Fessenden, Secretary of the Treasury under Lincoln.
- Issued by the act of March 3, 1863.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in Choice Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Bears a portrait of George Washington in the center, 10 Cents denomination.
- Back: Red printing of the obligation and an overprint of the "10" cents denomination.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this Third Issue Ten Cents Fractional Currency to your cart today!
Signatures are Colby/Spinner—Friedberg #1255.