Series 1934 $10.00 Federal Reserve notes from the Boston Federal Reserve District. But ★ Notes are printed in a very tiny fraction of normal quantity!
- This $10 FRN was issued beginning in early 1949.
- Note will be housed in archival quality sleeve.
- A circulated note from series 1934 and grade as Very Fine.
- Face: A portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Treasury building.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Star ★ Notes from all districts are elusive, and in demand by collectors. Add this item to your cart today!
This series features the last use of the large size Federal Reserve and Treasury seals before they were reduced to the current size starting with the series 1950 issues.
Clarke/Snyder signatures denote that this was printed sometime from 1949-1952.