The note bears the state seal of the state of New York. This example carries the ominous warning, "Tis Death to Counterfeit!"
- Very Scarce New York Colonial Note.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Well preserved note in Extremely Fine condition.
- Face: Features the Coat of Arms of the State of New York.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Scarce New York Colonial Note, dated February 16, 1771. This nice New York note is an issue that was denominated in British Pounds. Add this great example to your cart today!