This beautiful 5 oz Silver coin has a great look and a low mintage of only 3,000 pieces. NGC has only graded 12 coins in this grade with only 1 coin finer.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Featured in the center is the double-headed eagle, surrounded by "Bank of Russia" and the face value, both written in Russian.
- Reverse: Depicts a steam train with workers laying ties on a track.
- Guaranteed be the Russian Mint.
Protect your holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 5 oz Silver content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 1994 Russia 5 oz Silver 25 Rouble Trans-Siberian Railway coin to your cart today!