This is a nice coin with a low mintage of 5,000 pieces. NGC has graded 3 coins in this grade with none finer.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Featured in the center is the Soemba arms, with denomination and metal weight.
- Reverse: Depicts a passenger train crossing trestle left.
- Guaranteed be the Mongolian Mint.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 5 oz Silver content and low mintage. Add the 1995 Mongolia 5 oz Silver 2500 Tugrik Beijing Railroad coin to your cart today!