The first $5 Gold coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s exciting new "O Canada" series for 2014 focuses on iconic Canadian images. This beautiful coin celebrates the rich history and symbolism associated with the Moose.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule with certificate of authenticity but does not include mint issued box.
- Mintage of only 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Design by Canadian artist Glen Loates presents a full-body portrait of a Moose, along with the engraved word "CANADA," the date "2014," and the face value of "5 DOLLARS."
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Internationally renowned craftsmanship and rich artistry bring the largest mammal in North America to life in exceptional detail in this unique collectible piece. Add this exquisite Gold coin to your cart today!