This is a nice problem free evenly worn coin with nice color.
- Struck in pure Copper.
- Coins will come in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: A representation of Liberty with braided hair.
- Reverse: Features "United States of America" around the perimeter with a wreath encompassing the words "One Cent" inside the legend.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1821 Large Cent to your cart today!