Popular and rare Charlotte issue with a small mintage of only 16,788 pieces. This is a nice coin with no distractions and the typical weak strike associated with this mint issue.
- Contains 0.1209 oz of Gold.
- This coin has a mintage of 16,788 coins.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-50 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Features the "C" mintmark, from Charlotte.
Showcase your certified $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1848-C $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle graded AU-50 by PCGS to your cart today!