This group of seven consecutively numbered Series 1935-A $1 Silver Certificates is in Uncirculated condition. These notes have bold blue seals and serial numbers on the face and sharp green coloration on the backs!
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- This group comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- All seven notes are in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of a $1 bill featuring the Great Seal of the United States.
Add this great collectors item to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #1608.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Crisp Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find and a lot of notes with consecutive serial numbers that have been kept together for over 70 years is becoming a rarity!