This group of Series 1935-A $1 Silver Certificates is in Uncirculated condition. This group of notes have consecutive serial numbers and Julian & Morgenthau signatures. Friedberg#1608.
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- This group comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Comes in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of a $1 bill featuring the Great Seal of the United States.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Crisp Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find and a lot of notes with consecutive serial numbers that have been kept together for over 70 years is becoming a rarity! Add this great collectors item to your cart today!
Series 1935-A with Julian/Morgenthau signatures and Friedberg#1608.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Grade:||(U) Crisp Uncirculated|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|