This group of seven consecutively numbered Series 1935-A $1 Silver Certificates is in Uncirculated condition. These notes have bold blue seals and serial numbers on the face and sharp green coloration on the backs!
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- This group comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- All seven notes are in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of a $1 bill featuring the Great Seal of the United States.
Add this great collectors item to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures and Friedberg #1608.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Crisp Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find and a lot of notes with consecutive serial numbers that have been kept together for over 70 years is becoming a rarity!
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Grade:||(U) Crisp Unc|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|