This 1869 Pattern Half Dollar has been certified as PR-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 13 coins!
- Population of 13 coins at this grade level with 23 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-62 condition.
- Obverse: A bust of Liberty faces right with UNITED STATES OF AMERICA around and a scroll with IN GOD WE TRUST below. Liberty wears a cap ornamented with two large stars.
- Reverse: 50 CENTS centered within a wreath of oak and laurel leaves with STANDARD SILVER above and the date 1869 below.
- Struck in silver with a reeded edge.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Pattern Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1869 Pattern Half Dollar graded PR-62 by PCGS to your cart today!