This 1878 Morgan Dollar 7/8 TF Strong has been certified as MS-64 (PL) by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 82 coins!
- Population of 82 coins at this grade level with 15 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 (PL) condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar 7/8 TF Strong by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1878 Morgan Dollar 7/8 TF Strong graded MS-64 (PL) by PCGS to your cart today!