This 1904 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 6,256,699.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1904 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded MS-64 by NGC to your cart today!