This 2008 1 oz Gold Year of the Mouse coin has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being in MS-69 condition. There is a population of only 2 coins at this level.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC offers protection and guarantees the Mint State-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 30,000 coins
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a mouse crouching on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background with the Chinese character for “Mouse” with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Year of the Mouse coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded Series II 2008 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Mouse to your cart today!