This beautiful coin was struck at the Zacatecas Mint. These coins are tough to find in Mint State. This particular coin has beautiful luster and strong detail.
- Contains a nominal .7859 oz of pure Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico, featuring an eagle atop a cactus, clenching a snake in its mouth.
- Reverse: A radiant Phrygian cap, bearing the legend "Libertad." Legend containing denomination, mintmark, date, assayer initials and purity.
- Purity is denominated in the archaic system prevalent before the rise of metric units. As seen on this coin, "10 Ds., 20Gs" refers to 10 dineros, 20 granos, or .9028 fine.
Protect and display your Silver Eight Reales in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own one of the most recognized coins in history. Add this Mexican 8 Reales coin to your cart today!