This beautiful coin was struck at the Mexico City mint, and only 18 coins have graded higher. The reverse is stunning, and the coin overall has wonderful luster and an exceptionally full strike.
- Contains a nominal .7859 oz of pure Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico, featuring an eagle atop a cactus, clenching a snake in its mouth.
- Reverse: A radiant Phrygian cap, bearing the legend "Libertad." Legend containing denomination, mintmark, date, assayer initials and purity.
- Purity is denominated in the archaic system prevalent before the rise of metric units. As seen on this coin, "10 Ds., 20Gs" refers to 10 dineros, 20 granos, or .9028 fine.
Protect and display your Silver Eight Reales in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own one of the most recognized coins in history. Add this Mexican 8 Reales coin to your cart today!