This is a nice coin that is tough to find. NGC has graded only 14 coins higher. This coin has a mintage of only 25,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Featured in the center is the double-headed eagle, surrounded by "Bank of Russia" and the face value, both written in Russian.
- Reverse: Depicts a steam train with workers laying ties on a track.
- Guaranteed be the Russian Mint.
Protect your holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz Silver content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 1994 Russia 1 oz Silver 3 Rouble Trans-Siberian Railway coin to your cart today!