In 1875 the engraver Maarten Mauquoy opened an engraving workshop in Belgium. His artistry was passed down from generation to generation. Mauquoy's excellent reputation spread and was soon attracting the attention of the royal houses in Europe.
- Contains 100 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a beautiful wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 999 coins. Individual serial number engraved at the edge of each coin.
- Amazing high relief quality minted at Mauquoy in Belgium.
- Obverse: Stunning high relief front view of the St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City.
- Reverse: Perspective view with high details of the interior of the Basilica, Benin coat of arms and date.
This impressive high relief 100 gram Silver coin was minted by the prestigious Mauquoy, Belgium. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!