Rarely do you see Liberty V Nickels with this nice of a look. This is a truly superior example of the series and a semi key date. This sharply struck coin features great eye appeal with luscious fields and frosty devices on the obverse.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65+ condition of the coin.
- Additionally certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Only 47 coins graded higher be PCGS.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Mintage of 5,410,500 pieces - 4th lowest mintage in the series.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral V.
- Minted at Philadelphia, P.A.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1894 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!