This coin is a beautiful chocolate brown with great detail. Nice coin for an early type set. Only 13 coins graded higher by PCGS.
- Struck in pure Copper.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the MS-65 Brown condition of the coin.
- An extremely low mintage of only 129,694 pieces.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts a braided hair representation of Liberty.
- Reverse: Features the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" around the perimeter with a wreath encompassing the words "HALF CENT" inside the legend.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1853 Half Cent to your cart today!