This Silver Eagle features a special burnished finish, which makes the features of this classic design even more attractive. These burnished coins typically have an exceptionally low mintage, adding to their collectible value.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Burnished coin features a special satin finish and a "W" mintmark.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Historically, burnished coins are minted in lower numbers than even the Proof coins, which enhances their long-term collectible appeal. Add the 2017 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today!