This 1937-S Washington Quarter comes in a PCGS holder and has been graded MS-66. It is blast white and would compliment any higher end set! Only 64 coins graded higher by PCGS.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 7,189,600 coins.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the bust of President George Washington as adapted from a sculpture by Jean-Antoine Houdon.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1937-S Washington Quarter to your cart today!