Note: These items are on pre-sale with an expected ship date of 7/31/2017. Because these items are on pre-sale, your entire order will ship upon their arrival.
As low as $1.19 per round over spot!
The iconic Buffalo design is now available for the first time ever as an Ultra High Relief Silver round! These proof-like rounds display impeccable craftsmanship, which highlights the beauty and depth of each round.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes and boxes contain multiples of 500.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto "LIBERTY" on top right.
- Reverse: Black Diamond, an American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.
- Guaranteed by Monarch Precious Metals.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
This Silver round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo. Inspired by James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel. James Earle Fraser's Indian Head nickel design is regarded among the best designs of any U.S. coin. Add this 1 oz Ultra High Relief Silver Buffalo Round to your cart today!
An Ultra High Relief Silver Round features exceptional detail that has a unique three-dimensional look and feel. This method is achieved by striking the silver blanks multiple times under enormous amount of pressure to capture every detail. Collectors often note that Ultra High Relief rounds feel more like a medallion, pendant or even a tiny sculpture than a standard coin, which adds a greater appeal and collectibility.
Monarch Precious Metals was established in 2008 and is a privately held company which is headquartered in Southern Oregon's beautiful Rogue Valley.
Monarch Precious Metals is known for producing high quality hand-poured bars and making them the old fashioned way, which gives them a rustic look that collectors and inventors love. In addition to making hand crafted product, Monarch Precious Metals also strikes rounds and bars for investors looking for a more polished product.