This key date coin has a low mintage of only 38,391 pieces, a strong strike, beautiful luster, and simply a great look.
- Contains .60 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Only 38,391 coins were issued.
- Obverse: Left-facing portrait of King George VI.
- Reverse: The iconic voyageur reverse depicts a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Canadian Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this uncirculated key date Canadian Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#37.