This coin has a nice original skin with beautiful purple, orange, and blue toning around the rim. This 1900 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-66+.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin. CAC approved.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint carry no mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1900 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!