NGC has only graded 9 coins in this grade and none finer. This 1878 7-Tailfeathers Reverse of 1878 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-65 Deep Mirror Prooflike and has attractive blue toning around the periphery.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Graded as DPL, or Deep Mirror Prooflike.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any personal collection. Add this certified 1878 Deep Mirror Prooflike Morgan Dollar to your cart today!