Nice original surfaces with a nice chocolate brown color. This coin has a sharp strike with outstanding eye appeal. The 75 degree rotated reverse makes this coin even more desirable, especially in this high of a grade.
- Contains 100% Copper.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Attributed on the holder as a 75 Degree Rotated Reverse.
- Obverse: Shows a Braided Hair Liberty facing left with 13 stars surround Liberty’s bust.
- Reverse: Features a wreath surrounding the words “One Cent.” “United States of America” surrounds the wreath.
- Large Cents carry no mintmark.
Protect your Large Cent in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Large Cent was a part of everyday currency in America for nearly 100 years. Add this certified 1854 Large Cent to your cart today!